in the digital world plus changes in consumer behavior that occur This makes e-commerce an interesting growth business. And so that the online entrepreneurs to the owners of various online stores do not fall out of trend and miss business opportunities.
Therefore, we would like to summarize the trends of this business that will occur in 2021 to present.
-E-commerce market does not stop growing. It is expected that E-commerce sales will increase from $4.9 trillion in 2021 to $6.4 trillion in 2024
. This will come from more mobile purchases in 2022, which will be around $3.79 trillion. Stores should have a well-designed and strategic approach to delivering through mobile channels. to meet consumer demand
– young consumers It is the group that affects the growth of the e-commerce market because 67% of these people are switching to online shopping. and spend more online than before the COVID-19 outbreak
– Therefore, focusing on this group of people is something that online entrepreneurs or online store owners should not overlook
– The growing interest in social media such as Facebook, Instagram and TikTok and the launch of e-commerce features has played a key role in increasing the number of online shoppers.
– Environmentally friendly It is an influential issue and a point in the purchasing decision of consumers.
– AR (Augmented Reality) technology plays an increasingly important role as a service. By 2022, more than 120,000 stores will adopt AR technology to offer and provide a richer shopping experience. Therefore, we must have Educated and Prepared with AR Technologies for Business Opportunity
– Personalization Matters More than 50% of shoppers say a personalized online experience is important, and 74% of marketers believe Modifications that answer the question Personalization has a huge impact on developing customer relationships.